- Completed application goes to Human Resources
- Forwarded to hiring Manager/Director, who selects candidates to interview
- HR contacts interviewees and sets up interview
- HR makes job offer
Only interviewed applicants will be notified status of position. If you do not receive a call for an interview, please continue to apply for positions that fit your qualifications and interests.
After Being Hired
- Must attend full day of Orientation before beginning job duties
- During first 30 days of employment, attend mandatory 3-hour Compliance class
Why does it take so long to check my Pre-Employment Disclosure & Release/
- This depends on several factors, including number of times you have moved, how many jobs you have had, and the time it takes for references to return phone calls.
- To expedite process, please provide full addresses and full phone numbers for past employers and references. Please respond to requests from HR within 24 hours.